Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This Tuesday WILL be good.

I, unlike Moaning Myrtle, am happy more often than not.  The shit that is happening affects my happiness, yeah.  Is it possible to get past it? Definitely.
A list of happy Tuesday things.
1. It's Fat Tuesday.  Pancakes are delicoius.  Yum.
2. It's Tuesday.  That means AWANA.  Cute little kids make everything betterish.
3. There is a hollow chocolate apple sitting on my desk.
4. At the store the other night I decided to buy a different brand of tea than usual.  It's delicious.
5. I still suck at the comforting bit.  But he'll get through this, accept any consequences, and move on.  Survival is what I'm focused on.
6. Harry Potter is so freaking amazing.  I'm reading through the series for the...seventh(?) time.  On book 6. 
7. I'm in the USAF beotches!  That means I have a steady job for the next five years as long as I don't do anything stupid.  booyah.
8. ((Number eight left intentionally blank))
9. Betta fish are beautiful.
10. It's going to be around 70 degrees on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment