Monday, February 13, 2012

Siamese Twins, chemistry, and Chipotle burritos.

1. I wrote you a song. And I'm not sure how to make the video itself appear here quite yet...I'll work on that later. But here's the link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uT74RWai6o&feature=g-upl&context=G25ea67eAUAAAAAAAAAA

2. Bet you don't know anyone else whose 2012 resolution is to eat 52 Chipotle burritos (current count 9/52).

3. Chemistry jokes are my thang. Examples are as follows:

a. I tried to tell a chemistry joke once, but there was no reaction.
b. Q. You wanna hear the one about sodium?
A. Na.
c. I would tell a chemistry joke, but all the good ones argon.
d. Q. You wanna hear a potassium joke?
A. K.

4. The next purchase that I am truly excited to make is going to be a wand. Probably from allivans.com. And maybe some new glasses. From zennioptical.com. The exciting purchase after that will probablyhopefully be a plane tickets for August! There is mula in my account for them NOW. Thank you taxes! First to Texas and then to Minnesota. And then back to Maryland. *sigh*

5. My middle name should be bibliophile. I don't understand how people get along in life without books! I would go insane without them. I need them. Fiction and non-fiction of all sorts. Anything with words (or pictures. Pictures are good). When I was in high school my dorm mother tried to take my books away because she said I was "anti social" because I read too much. I was also the dorm girl that got in trouble the least and got some of the best grades. And I hung out with my friends and played sports and was in all the plays and musicals. So um...what? My Mother convinced her that it would be a very bad idea.

6. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. Soothing. Cooling. Refreshing. The one thing that I always have with me. I can (and do) leave my license, CAC, phone, hat, etc in my room accidentally, but my chap stick is always with me. And it is always this kind. My name is Molly C, and I am a Burt's Bees addict.

7. I have at least four friends who will do crazy stuff for me without me even saying "please". Last night I was working on "Siamese Twins" and I texted four people "I want a three line poem (NOT haiku!) about Siamese twins. You do not have to say the words "Siamese twin/s". Go.", and I received four responses back within 10 minutes. They are as follows:

C: "Joined at the hip since we hit this town, when you trip we both fall down, one sip of tea and we both gotta pee, when you look at me you're what you see." Shoot. Apparently I missed part of it in the song ("when you trip we both fall down"). SHOOT. Oh well.
A: "We look at the world, they see us the same, we see in widescreen."
K: "The two in one, yet not by marriage, to be separate they were despaired, yet not a penny they had...alas." I was like "Is that the best you can do?" I figured his would be the best, not C's!
G : "Forever one they will be connected, not just at the hip but at the knee, separation impossible for they share a kidney."




Number of Chipotle burritos this year: 9/52

No comments:

Post a Comment