Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Angryness

Lately I've been getting angry over the stupidest things. 
My anger issue might be because of a lack of balance in my life.
That sounds about right.
There are certain things that each of us need in our daily lives in order to feel at peace with the world around us.
Balance.
I'll probably make a video series or some thing of that sort...you know, to really drive the point home.  Because I apparently really need the point driven home.

*Music.  My Mother raised me on music.  She is tone deaf and wanted her children to be different.  I need some of that singing and strumming and key pounding every day.
*Exercise.  At least an hour daily, but more if possible. 
*Sunshine.  This loveliness can usually happen while exercising.  I sit at a desk in a building with no windows for most of every day, so that's sad...but after work I get some.  On sunshiny days.  Non-sunshiny days suck butt.
*Books.  Fiction and non fiction.  They sit beside my bed and I read them.  I need some learning books and some science fiction books and some lovey dovey books and some everything books.  There is almost never a time when I'm not reading at least three simultaneously.
*Conversation.  The only requirement on this is solidity. 
*Writing.  For me.  For others.  For stories that might maybe happen because I have a sliver of an idea about them.  When writing for others and myself is not the same thing (usually is), well, that's the reason I have a word document and this blog.
*Human contact.  Outside of work.

The issue in all of this is that some of these things always get pushed to the wayside.  I'm tired.  I'm busy.  I don't want to.  But I need to in order to be myself.
What do you need in your life to find balance and happiness?
OH!  And fruits&veggies.  Those are necessities.


*some cool pictures come up when you google image "solidity". 

No comments:

Post a Comment