Monday, April 30, 2012

Thinking and feeling and wanting and trying

Obviously these are things that we all do on a daily basis.  What am I thinking, feeling, wanting, and trying right now?

I think: that I could have made myself some tea at home instead of spending $2 at Starbucks, but I AM using their internet...so yeah.  That works for me.
I feel: exhausted.  Last week just kind of took it all out of me.  I was able to charge my batteries some over the weekend with the 10k and watching cheesy old 90's movies alone in my room and eating bad pizza and ignoring people in general...but I really hope my leave gets approved for this Thurs/Fri.  I really need the time off.
I want: to believe something with my entire being.  No doubts (questions do not equal doubts).
I'm trying: to live life the best way I know how.  Maybe that's not good enough.  Maybe it's not good at all.  But it's better than nothing, isn't it?  It's better than never trying.

What are you thinking, feeling, wanting, and trying?

No comments:

Post a Comment