Sunday, April 22, 2012

Functioning

Do more people than not function "normally"?  Is that a thing?  What is "normal"?  Hasn't that always been the question?
I'm pretty sure that I don't function in a "normal" fashion.  I talk to myself far too often (with hand gestures), eat ice cream even though I know it will give me bad gas (don't worry.  I did switch to almond milk), and make uber loads of friends over the internet.
Oh wait.  I think that last one is actually considered "normal" now.  Who knew that would ever happen?
AND THE LAST HOUR OF MY LIFE!  WHERE DID IT GO?
It wasn't even 2100 last time I looked at the clock.  Now it's almost 2200.  Where is time flying off to?
Oh yeah.  The internet.

But...yeah.  If I were to function "normally" for a day, I think it would look like this:
Wake up->Go to work->Come home->Eat food->Hang out with friends->Run->Read a book->Practice guitar->Go to bed.
not all days would look exactly the same...but that would be the general stuffs.
What my days actually look like is this:
Wake up->Drink coffee->Go to work->Drink coffee->Come home->Drink coffee->Youtube->Drink coffee->Blog->Drink coffee->Talk to my fish->Drink coffee->Read a book->Drink coffee->Practice guitar->Drink coffee->Talk to my stuffed animals->Drink coffee->Feed my fish turkey->Drink coffee->Drink a milkshake->Drink coffee->Talk to my computer friends->Drink coffee->Pretend that real people don't exist->Drink coffee->Go outside and look at the sunshine->Go to sleep

Yeah.

What would a "normal" day look like for you?

What does an actual day look like for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment